A body of legally and linguistically watertight contracts is essential for structuring business relationships with your customers, investors and employees. Depending on the industry or activity, documentation could consist of bilateral contracts, general terms and conditions or unilateral declarations.
I translate the following documents from German into English:
- General terms and conditions
- Contracts (e.g. sale contracts, non-disclosure agreements, employment contracts)
- Declarations (e.g. waivers)
What I offer
- Complete translation from German into English
- Translation of individual sections or clauses of a contract or terms & conditions
- Insertion of any agreed amendments (price quoted includes one round of corrections, if required)
Here’s how to get your contracts & co. translated:
- You send me the document – email is quickest, but you can also send hardcopies
- I will provide you with an offer as well as any questions I have about the project – to be answered if you accept the offer.
- I commence work on the translation
- After the punctual delivery of the translation, I remain available for your questions and to make any amendments required as part of a free round of corrections (covered by the price quoted).
Why engaging a legal translator is the smart choice
Lawyers read in a different way to laypeople. They don’t just have an eye for the subtle details, but also keep the big picture in mind. They know which principles apply to the contract, what the definitions used mean and how they can interpret the wills of the authors. This all influences the choice of words and how the sentences are structured in the target text – and therefore also the accuracy and quality of the translation.
Spezialis at a glance
- Rapid response and submission of a quote, efficient cooperation
- 11 years’ work experience in the Austrian legal profession, specialising in banking and finance
- In contrast to agencies, at Spezialis, you have direct contact to the translator. Any questions about the project can be answered quickly and efficiently – no middle men.