Legal translation of privacy policies and data protection-related documents
The coming into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in 2018 brought far-reaching new obligations for companies. I can help you to comply with these rules with translations of the relevant documents into English.
I can translate the following documents from German into English for you:
- Codes of conduct for matters relating to data protection law
- Legal notices for websites
- Other documents related to the GDPR (e.g. notifications of data breaches)
My translation services for data protection documents
- Translation of privacy policies, legal notices and other documents with a link to data protection law
- One round of corrections included in the price (incl. adjustment of text according to your wishes)
How to get your data protection documents translated:
- Send me the documents which you would like translated into English.
- I will provide a quote and clarify any questions about the translation.
- I complete the translation and submit it within the agreed period. I will contact you promptly if any questions arise during the translation process.
What are the advantages of working with Spezialis?
- Prompt reply and submission of quote.
- At Spezialis, I complete all translations myself. I don’t pass on work to third parties, so you can be absolutely sure that your information is kept confidential.